Can Occupational Therapy Help Your Child?
Therapy sessions are individually tailored according to your child’s skills, needs, personality, and environment versus by their diagnosis.
Not all children we work with have an actual diagnosis. Our combined experience includes treating babies and children with:
- SPD / Sensory Processing Differences
- Dyspraxia, dyslexia, Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Trauma and Attachment difficulties
- Down’s Syndrome
- Feeding difficulties due to allergies or ARFID
- Infants with delayed developmental milestones
- Various Genetic conditions and syndromes
- Unknown diagnoses