Occupational Therapists Helping Children in London & Surrey
Usually one associates the word “occupation’ with an adult’s job. So, what does Occupational Therapy have to do with children?
For children, occupation refers to their daily activities such as:
- moving about to develop motor skills
- exploring their environment through creative play
- problem-solving and learning through everyday experiences
- regulating emotions to cope with their world
- socially interacting and engaging with friends and family
- achieving self-help skills such as getting dressed and feeding themselves.
As paediatric occupational therapists, we look at how a child’s sensory, physical, and social-emotional difficulties affect their ability to reach their fullest potential during daily activities.
A fun and playful approach is used to help your child build skills and reach their highest potential.