Munira Adenwalla | Paediatric Occupational Therapists
TREATMENT | VIRTUAL PARENT PROGRAMS | PARENT CONSULTATIONS
Want some free OT help? Learn sensory and motor tips to help your child’s coordination and confidence through FUN, and get early access to programs.
- Are you worried about your child’s motor or learning development, behaviour, or confidence?
- Is it harder for them to learn new motor skills compared to their peers or siblings?
- Do they struggle to keep up with their motor milestones, need extra time to do homework, or get distracted easily?
- Are they anxious and overwhelmed, constantly on the move, or have frequent meltdowns for ‘small’ things?
Being OT’s and parents ourselves, we know it is hard to see your own child struggle with daily activities, become upset by what appears to be ‘small’ situations, and worry how they’ll manage as they grow up.
We have the expertise to help your child move and learn by working closely with you so they can be coordinated, happier, and confident, and your family life be easier and more enjoyable. All this using the power of fun and connection.
How We Help
Three Ways To Work Together
In five weeks, I help you mprove your child’s sensory awareness, strength, and coordination for writing using this step-by-step home treatment program.
Via video demonstrations, live Q&A’s, and a private FB community, I will guide you through a treatment program that progresses each week to build your child’s skills for writing whilst also boosting their confidence.
We help you to understand why your child responds and behaves the way that they do, and strategies to support them.
Book a free 20-minute call to learn more about our approach and how we can help you and your child.
Who We Help
We help babies and children from birth to 13 years of age with sensory and motor challenges move and play, cope with their feelings, and have happy, connected relationships.
We empower you (parents) to be confident in understanding your child’s sensory and motor development so that you can effectively support them. We help YOU help your kids through virtual parent programs to implement treatment programs at home or parent consultations. After all, you know your child BEST.
By thinking outside the box, we deliver individualised specialist programs via intensive blocks of Sensory Integration treatment and strong parent partnerships.
Intensive blocks are where we see children for a block of sessions within a short period of time (usually, ten sessions within 3-5 weeks) followed by a ‘break’ for them to practice integrating their newly learned skills. This has been so effective for children as we build momentum while developing their skills in a short period of time, thanks to the brain’s neuroplasticity and ability to create new neuronal maps.
What We Do
We help your child reach their highest potential by:
- developing strong parent partnerships to empower you to support your child and prevent problems from escalating via 1:1 or group consultations and online trainings
- using advanced innovative treatment techniques and intensive blocks of therapy by highly experienced and skilled therapists
- creating individualised custom-made treatments tailored to your child’s unique strengths and challenges
All children develop at different rates. If you have concerns that your child isn’t meeting their developmental milestones, Early Intervention is key. We help to prevent further delays and develop skills so that your child can move, learn, and connect with more ease and confidence.
At ot4kids, we love that we have helped so many kids become more coordinated and confident, and family life become more enjoyable and easier. See what other parents say about us.
Please see our privacy notice here.