Paediatric Occupational Therapy Job Openings in London
ot4kids is looking for experienced paediatric Occupational Therapists to support families and children in their homes and schools, mostly in SW, Central, and West London, and when needed, virtually via Teletherapy.
How We Support Our Therapists
- Fair compensation
- Mentoring for you to grow professionally
- Respect for your creativity and contributions.
The role would suit an OT with 1-2 days or some evenings available. There is room for growth and to increase hours.
- Bachelors and / or Masters in OT
- 5+ years pediatric experience
- Sensory Integration education and experience a MUST
- HPC registered OT
- Professional Indemnity (malpractice)
- Evidence of ongoing continuing professional development (CPD)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, highly organised, and clear documentation
- Feeding experience and training
- Parent Coaching
- Therapeutic Listening or other Listening programs
- Trauma and Attachment
To discuss the above role, please contact Munira Adenwalla with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org