Paediatric Occupational Therapy Job Openings in London
ot4kids is looking for experienced paediatric Occupational Therapists to support families and children in their homes and schools, mostly in SW, Central, and West London, and when needed, virtually via Teletherapy.
How We Support Our Therapists
- Fair compensation
- Mentoring for you to grow professionally
- Respect for your creativity and contributions.
The role would suit an OT with 1-2 days or some evenings available. There is room for growth and to increase hours.
- Bachelors and / or Masters in OT
- 5+ years pediatric experience
- Sensory Integration education and experience a MUST
- HPC registered OT
- Professional Indemnity (malpractice)
- Evidence of ongoing continuing professional development (CPD)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, highly organised, and clear documentation
- Complete assessments regarding children’s sensory processing, motor planning, core stability, gross motor, fine motor, visual motor and perceptual skills, self-help skills, and emotional regulation.
- Provide direct treatment to children in their home and school settings.
- Consult with parents and teachers to help them understand their child’s needs and how to support them.
- Documentation of daily notes, written reports and programs.
OPTIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
- Feeding experience and training
- Parent Coaching
- Trauma and Attachment
To discuss the above role, please contact Munira Adenwalla with your CV.